Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hectic Day

Today is going to be somewhat of a hectic day. We have an all day meeting in our office with our new "big boss". I met her yesterday and she is a really sweet lady, but a very large portion of the people attending will be meeting her for the first time today. They all have to do a presentation, so it will be interesting to see what kind of show they put on for her. They like to do fancy power point presentations with a nice dog and pony show; however, I heard she does not like that, so it should be fun to watch. Normally on Thursday's I leave early to head to class, but today the meeting runs past the time I typically leave by an hour (if we stay on schedule). Running late to class would not be a big deal, but today I have to give a presentation in class. I already made the professor and my team mates aware I would be late, but late last night one of my team mates sent an email saying she had an emergency. She needs to present first and wants us to present early because she has to be back at her office by 6pm (class isn't over until 7). I am not sure how this is going to work, but we will see. I am ready for my presentation, I just don't want our team disfunction to affect our grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment