Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grandmother

Do you believe that your loved ones who have died still watch over you and visit you from time to time? I definitely do. Specifically my grandmother. There are times when I dream about my grandmother, but when I wake up it feels very real. Usually this happens when I am really stressed or need someone to smack me on the back of the head about something. My grandmother visited me last night and it felt so real, it was like we were truly sitting at her kitchen table talking. When that happens, I wake up feeling both happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I got to visit with her, but sad because it makes me miss her even more.

Do you have someone that watches over and visits you?

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe that my Grandmother watches over me or comes back in any form. That doesn't fit my personal belief system. But my Grandmother was a big influence on me and I tend to quote her a lot. I can still picture her mannerisms and "hear" how she would say things.
    I started a new blog myself and wanted to just leave a comment to let you know I actually read your posts and didn't just do a fly by.

    ReplyDelete