Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I'm Back

It has been almost 3 years since I made a post on my blog.  So much has changed during that time. 

Both my beloved Riley and Abbie have crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  We have added another Rat Terrier to our family named Aoife (pronounced "EE fa").  Nash is still with us and is now almost 10 years old.  He is my grumpy little man. 

Hubby and I moved from Central Texas to North Texas and will be celebrating our 31st anniversary soon.

My next adventure will be to get Lasik surgery.  That is scheduled for 10 days from now and I am super excited.  I am happy to be back in the blogging world and look forward to hearing from many of you.

2 comments:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete