Wednesday, January 29, 2014

View From My Office

I have moved to a new office building and my new office now has a window view.  I see a busy intersection and the back/side of a 7-11.  Today is my first full day in the new office and right away I saw something interesting right away.  There was a lady going for a morning jog and she was at the crosswalk waiting for the light to change.  To entertain herself during the wait, she was dancing around and then doing handstands.  I kept watching her thinking "if she falls, she is going to get run over".  Luckily, that did not happen, and she jogged on her way when the light changed.  I am curious to see what other interesting things my new view brings.

1 comment:

  1. Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you:'-)

    ReplyDelete