Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chris Kyle's Funeral

Today is the funeral procession from Midlothian to Austin for the Ex Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.  I find myself feeling really emotional each time I hear about this story.  My husband and I both have lots of family members who either are or have been in the military and the sacrifices that both them and their family makes is tremendous. 

The pain the Kyle family will go through over the next several months is tremendous, but with the support of their friends, they will make it through this difficult time even stronger than before.  I am hoping the procession goes well today and the anticipated protest group stay away.  This family is going through an extremely difficult time and the last thing they need is someone protesting at the funeral.

Thank you Chris and all service men and women for your dedication and service to our country.

1 comment: