Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ceiling Fan

The ceiling fan in our master bedroom seized up Friday evening and it was only 6 months old. We decided to go ahead and take it down Friday night. The fan was so hot when we took it down that it actually burned a blister on one of my fingers. Thank goodness it did not cause any damage to the ceiling. I looked up the warranty on the fan and it has a "limited" warranty for 12 months. I tried to call Friday but Harbor Breeze was already closed, so I will call on Monday and see what they can do for me. In the meantime, we purchased and installed the new fan on Saturday so we would not have to do without a fan while they decided if it would be covered under warranty. It is still in the 90's here, so we couldn't do without the a fan. For the new fan, we went with a Hunter brand since we have other Hunter products and have been satisfied with the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment